Sunday, March 1, 2015

Links and Random Pictures

Flights
I always start looking a year in advance for tickets and have found amazing deals on kayak.com.  This time it cost of less to get to Costa Rica than we'd paid to go to California over the summer.

Accomodations
I adore homeaway.com, vrbo.com, and tripadvisor.com.  Here is the link for our rental in Pavones here http://www.vrbo.com/192416.  This is the link for our rental in Monteverde http://www.vrbo.com/106066.

Rental Car Company
This is our third time using Solid Rental Car and they are wonderful.   

Activities
 Santa Maria Night Tour
Selvatura Hanging Bridges
Curi-Cancha Reserve
Rosewood Souvenir Shop

Pictures that I don't think made it in other posts (and even if they did look at them again!):
We didn't see nearly as many of these in the house this year.  This one scared me first thing in the morning.  For something so small they are ridiculously loud.

Finally saw one of the toads on our last night.  In past trips you could always here them hopping on the deck. 

The leisurely stroll from our rental house to Santa Elena.

The most glorious plant in the world!!!!  I LOVE COFFEE!

Obligatory stop at the crocodiles under the Tarcoles bridge.

Second greatest plant.  I also LOVE chocolate!!!

Trying to eat like Ticos.  I always hated plantains until I had Patacones.  I tried my best to replicate them.  Freddy gave us "wild" potatoes to use in the soup. 


Freddy is the BEST!

Seriously I hate these bridges :(

No comments:

Post a Comment